Charter International School provides an international education to both Thai and non-Thai students living in Bangkok. The school develops students holistically, to become independent, self-motivated, lifelong learners. Our students will become open-minded global citizens who appreciate different points of view and value their own culture and are aware of, and sensitive to, the cultures of others.
Charter International School strives to provide high quality education for all of its students from Nursery to graduation.
We aim for our students to be:
• use a variety of strategies to develop knowledge and understanding.
• apply creative thinking to become effective problem solvers.
• evaluate the reliability of information.
• develop independence to manage their own learning.
• express themselves clearly and share ideas in more than one language.
• collaborate effectively whilst respecting different points of view.
• use English confidently both socially and academically.
so that they :
• develop their full potential in all aspects of school life.
• become enthusiastic, independent life-long learners.
• use appropriate media and resources to collect and convey ideas and information.
• graduate with internationally recognised qualifications which enable them to attend universities around the world.
so that they:
• are aware of their responsibilities in contributing to the local and global community.
• are honest and act with integrity and compassion.
• show respect for all cultures, values and traditions.