Our admissions procedures are in place :
• To ensure that all admissions are handled effectively and efficiently
• To ensure consistency in the admission of students.
• To ensure each student is admitted to the appropriate class at a time best suited to the student’s development, and that the educational programmes offered are suited to the student’s needs.
Please note that we are unable to accept students with severe learning difficulties.
• Parents complete an application form and give it with all other required documents to the Admissions Officer.
• The Admissions Officer will inform parents of the date to bring their child(ren) for their Discovery Day(s). All applicants will have at least one Discovery Day but up to three days can be taken in exceptional circumstances. Applicants at the start of the school year may have a testing/assessment day in lieu of a Discovery Day
• Students applying to enter Years 10 and above must meet with the Head of Secondary
• Parents should come to the Admissions Officer when they arrive at school.
• For Year 1 to 6 the child(ren) will be given a test in English during the Discovery Day(s).
• For Years 7 and above tests will be given in English, Maths and Thai (if a Thai national).
• The Admissions Officer will inform parents of the school’s decision within two days. If the application is accepted, the Admissions Officer will make an appointment to complete the registration procedures.
• Parents go to the Accounts Department to pay all required fees.
• Parents meet the Admissions Officer to complete all necessary arrangements.
Parents are required to complete the application form and provide the following document:
• Completed application form
• 2 Student’s photographs (size 1")
• Photocopy of Student’s Passport/ Visa
• Photocopy of Student’s Birth Certificate
• Photocopy of previous school reports
• Student’s medical report
• 2 Parent’s photographs (size 1”)
• Photocopy of Parent’s I.D./ Passport/ Visa