Charter Summer Camp is back! As every year, we aim for a mix of fun and learning to make summer Camp as enjoyable as possible for our students.
The Summer Camp takes place at Charter and runs from June 25th -July 13th (excluding weekends). At 09.00 am. – 02.10 pm. The camp fee of 17,000 baht which includes all materials, lunch and snacks provided. Students not able to attend for all 3 weeks may sign up for 5,670 per week.
To guarantee a place, registration and payment should be made by Friday 8th June 2018.
1) Cash deposit to Bangkok Bank.
A/C Name: Charter International School - Paradise Park Branch A/C No. : 068-350-2041
2) Credit card
For any clarification or enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact K. Aui : 02 726 8283 / 085 376 0006 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
The activities for Early Year and lower Primary students 4-7 Years old (Kindergarten- Year 2) arranged for this year are:
- Improve your English the fun way with:
phonics, stories, public speaking, creative writing and games
- Mega Clever :
Students will enjoy lots of different experiences through experimentation, DIY and
The main activities for upper Primary and secondary students [ 8-15 Years old (Year 3 - Year 10) ] to choose are:
1. MOVIE-MAKING which would involve:
- Brainstorming ideas for a movie we can shoot at Charter
- Learning about how directors create movies and also the different roles on a movie set
- Creating a script and story board for your movie
- Filming the movie
- Editing the movie using the iPads
- We may also create some animated movies using the iPads too.
The camp would be ideal for anyone interested in technology, creativity, film-making or acting.
2. BASKETBALL AND FOOTBALL : Skill development and game management course
This course will be based on developing the basic skills of dribbling, shooting and passing both in
football and basketball. The course will involve both drills and fun games-based activities in order to facilitate the improvement of Charter students. Many of the hours will be based on game play and game management so that students learn how to play as a team.